Your regular dosage of improvements with a few new features!
Here’s what’s new!
– iPad: Longer Loop Lengths
Loop beats in a track like a pro using the new 2 beat, 16 and 32 beat options on iPad. 🔁
– iPhone: Explicit Songs Filter
You can now turn off the playback of explicit tracks in Pacemaker for iPhone. Switched on, we’ll mix over tracks containing explicit content 🎧 – toggle this in the settings screen.
– Minor and major bug fixes
We’ve squished other bugs throughout the app.
We got MASSIVE news! Crop tracks, refine your mix and create unique mashups. Update now in App Store – you’re in for a treat!
Jay-Z’s legendary audio engineer, Young Guru and his Era of the Engineer team supports what Pacemaker embodies: “At Era, our mission is to empower the builder and Pacemaker gives everyday people a tool to be creative with music. Since it’s a mobile app, anyone can now create an incredible professional sounding mixtape or mashup from anywhere in the world.” – says Jerald Cooper, co-founder of Era of The Engineer.
– Studio ✂️ Crop the beginning and end of tracks, set your mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar and beat. You get 500 sessions for free to get a taste of the Studio.
– Profile Badge 💎 Be cooler than anyone else with a fancy Pacemaker+ badge. Cool new features: – Undo Your Mixtakes 🔧 Everyone makes misteaks but not everyone can fix them. You can now fix it all with Undo. – New Play-Marker ▶️ The new play-marker jumps exactly where you want it to. Finally! – New Waveforms 🌊 Pretty, nifty and more functional!
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, send us an e-mail! (email@example.com)